ACL2020 Review Committee
- Dr Suhaily Abdullah, Politeknik Jeli Kelantan, Malaysia
- Professor James Briganti, Nagasaki University, Japan
- Dr Edgar R. Eslit, St. Michael's College, Philippines
- Dr Khairul Aini Mohamed Jiri, English Language Teaching Centre, Ministry of Education Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Paul Nepapleh Nkamta, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, South Africa
- Dr Merissa Ocampo, Fukushima Gakuin College, Japan
- Professor Stuart Perrin, Xian Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
- Dr Moriam Quadir, East West University, Bangladesh
- Dr Smriti Singh, Indian Institute of Technology Patna, India
- Dr Xiaofei Tang, Wuhan University of Technology, China
- Dr Michinobu Watanabe, Toin Gakuen High School, Japan
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACL2020 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Now accepting applications.